Welcome to one of the largest collections of articles about trombone playing in the world. You will also find a selection of unique trombone books, only available on this site. This is the trombone site for both jazz and classical players.
Latest post: How to play trombone with the help of a toe
All original content, only found on this site, for both jazz and classical players.
✅ Challenge yourself with custom made jazz etudes based on famous jazz standards, each etude getting more challenging for each chorus.
✅ Gain control over your trombone with flexibility exercises that really stands out.
✅ Try Bach’s Cello Suites in all keys adapted for trombone – perfect for both bass trombone players and serious high range playing.
- How to use a toe to play trombone
- Trombone Volume Control
- Half plunger – available now
- What happens if you mix a square-headed scandinavian, trombone, jazz, soul and New York?
- List Of All Time Top 7 Trombone Positions
- Hands-on jazz exercise: Basic patterns with free sheet music and audio
- Trombone lesson: Commute by car and buzz – 10 tips
- Can you buzz? This is why you should! And how to.
- Trombone lesson: flexibility with staccato and doodle tongue
- Two simple but highly effective breathing exercises for brass players