This book is not for all trombone players. But these jazz etudes has proved to be helpful to many categories of trombone player, such as:
- beginner / intermediate trombone students
- advanced trombone students
- college / music conservatory students
- skilled amateur trombone players
- professional players
- trombone teachers
- classical trombone players wanting to explore jazz
Do you see yourself on the list? Or do you have another good reason to check out this book?
You don´t have to be an improviser to benefit from these etudes, but it does help if you like jazz music. Every etude is written especially for the trombone, and you while experience playing cool jazz phrases that really fits the instrument.
All etudes are original compositions, written by Anders Larson. Make your practicing both fun, challenging and rewarding with the book 10 More Jazz Etudes For Trombone.